Monday, May 18, 2009

Perriello's Straw Poll

Yesterday, Rep. Perriello held a straw poll in Charlottesville, the proceeds going to his annual internship program, "Common Good Summer." Democrats from throughout the 5th District participated in the event.

Creigh Deeds, the State Senator who represents Charlottesville, received 91% of the vote, followed by Moran (6%), and McAuliffe (3%). Mike Signer won the LG vote with 66%, with Jody Wagner earning the remaining 34%.

1 comment:

Hokie Guru said...

Creigh has my vote.