Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today's gubernatorial round-up

I like typing the word gubernatorial.

This is the worst editorial ever. I like Moran a lot, even though I was critical of his out-of-state money call-out. But, this editorial was just painful and awkward to read; awkward because someone thought they were clever coming up with that analogy and narrative. Quickdraw and Billy the Kid?!? You've got to be freakin' kidding me.

220South = Brilliant. Tim Craig notes that Minority Leader Ward Armstrong will host McAullife overnight this week. This is note worthy as Armstrong has endorsed Moran, but this shouldn't be taken as a sign that Armstrong is hedging his bets. 220South's take is classic.

Craig also reports that McAullife is investing heavily in building a large, state-wide ground game. Building upon Obama's success, McAullife will have field organizers in many cities throughout the state. Gulp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha--yeah, that was lame. Almost as lame as this.

Honestly, sometimes I wonder how I stumble onto this stuff...