Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bill Leonard to retire as Dean of Wake Forest Divinity School


The Dean of Wake Forest Divinity School, Bill Leonard, has announced that he is seeking to retire his post on June 30, 2010. He will continue to preach Church History and in the Religion Department:
"The opportunity to work with Wake Forest undergraduate and divinity students has been one of the highlights of my time as dean and I look forward to continuing those classroom relationships," Leonard said.
Dean Leonard is a great man, and I am glad to see that he is sticking with the institution. He was the founding Dean of the School (1999) and has built an excellent program, from which, for better or worse, I am a product.

1 comment:

Kent H said...

Hmmm, Dean of WFU Divinity. Now there's a job I could get into. Let me know when they start seeking the replacement. :-)