Thursday, June 18, 2009

Perriello's Online Healthcare Forum, "Your Health, Your Voice"

Today, Rep. Perriello introduced his "Your Health, Your Voice" online healthcare forum, a place where constituents can come and provide input, relay stories, and dialogue with constituents over healthcare reform. You can find the actual forum here. Saith Perriello:
“I’m excited to use technology to make it easier for people around the Fifth District to inform my work on healthcare reform,” said Perriello. “Through my town hall meetings in the District, I have learned a great deal from patients and medical experts about the strengths and shortfalls in our current system. I’m hoping this forum gives people a place to be heard and to share ideas about how reduce costs, protect patient choice, and ensure quality, affordable care for all Americans.”
Finally, here is an introductory video by Perriello introducing "Your Health, Your Voice."

No comments: